American Civil War Mod
Changes the trigger for reconstruction and mods some slavery-related events so they do not fire after an early ACW.
These changes have been included in 1.03c, so it is unnecessary for fully updated version of the game.
- "Slavery Hotly Debated In xxx" edited so that they cannot appear after the Civil War.
- Bleeding Kansas will not happen after the ACW
- Lincoln Asassinated can happen even if he was not elected
- Reconstruction fires asuming the ACW event was fired and the USA and CSA are not currently at war.
- If the US backs out of the ACW after CSA is created, Reconstruction is sleeped.
This mod is also included in: