(Redirected from Victoria - Revolutions)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Victoria: Revolutions (also called Ricky by the community) is the expansion pack for Victoria. It was released on August 17, 2006 through GamersGate. Buying online is recommended, as the expansion pack is hard to find in most stores.
- 15 extra years of game play, extending Victoria into the interbellum.
- An expanded tech tree to cover the interwar period, including aircraft and carriers.
- A Doomsday converter which allows players to continue their game in Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday.
- A revamped election and politics system, adding a new level of realism to the game.
- An overhauled military system, which will be linked with the player’s policy decisions.
- A new economic system that brings more realism through various economic models.
Ricky-specific articles on VickyWiki
- A Guide for Victoria:Revolutions
- Government Forms, Political Parties, and Political Reforms in Victoria: Revolutions
- The Impact of Cultural and Economic Technologies on Politics in Victoria: Revolutions
- Victoria:Revolutions Capitalists FAQ
- Revolutions Hotfix