Difference between revisions of "Utilities"
(→Gotikiller's VikkitoHOI Resource Converter Version 4.00: added my version of the converter)
m (1 revision imported: Import from V1 Wiki)
Latest revision as of 11:58, 18 March 2017
Here you'll find various utilities that can help you in playing and modding Victoria.
- 1 The "Goodies"-stuff from the CD
- 2 Gotikiller's VikkitoHOI Resource Converter Version 4.00
- 3 Gotikiller's Vikki Pop Splitter v 3.00
- 4 Gotikiller's Pop Splitter (Updated by Dietmar1982)
- 5 EU2Vic
- 6 EU3toRev
- 7 Yarrick's Party Editor
- 8 Spoonists's Event Builder
- 9 Boron's factory profit calculator
- 10 Unknown's generarized screen switch
- 11 Unknown's Resolution Changer
- 12 Unknown's Ever Running Patcher
- 13 Pegasus Hexa Wizard
- 14 Dominik's POPEdit
- 15 Kinniken's VictoriaEditor
The "Goodies"-stuff from the CD
Paradox has provided all these "as is", i.e. don't expect any official support for them.
Helps you in creating new flags for use in Victoria (or elsewhere)
A collection of modern day flags, both as flags such as they are used by units and as shields
Helps you create and edit parties for your Victorian nations
Helps you create and edit POPs of all kinds.
Helps you create new shields to represent your nation and/or government. Also handy for creating new avatars for the forums ;)
- Note that you can also download all the "goodies"-stuff in one large bundle, found here: http://victoria.nsen.ch/download/files/Goodies.rar
Gotikiller's Pop Splitter (Updated by Dietmar1982)
This utility lets you convert savegames from EU2 into Victoria games.
This utility lets you convert savegames from EU3 into Victoria games.
Yarrick has made a party editor for Victoria; quite nice since there have been some problems with the one that was (supposed to be) included with the game.
A handy utility for anyone making events for Victoria. It also has a comment and feedback thread at the Paradox forums.
Excel spreadsheet put together by Boron for calculating factory profit and related things.
A tool which enables you to play Victoria in either windowed or full screen mode.
A tool which enables you to play Victoria in different resolution. (eg. 1280x768, 1600x1200)
A tool which makes your Vicky keeps running while inactive.
A tool for one-click editing of executable. It can be used to enable you to play in higher resolution or windowed mode. And maybe even more... Screenshot
A tool which allows to create/edit/delete POPs quite efficiently.
Kinniken's Victoria Editor v0.5.1
VictoriaEditor (25 MB)
Java source code (24 MB)